Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Niece

Sorry we are so bad about updating our blog (it has been awhile). We have a new niece in the family. Jeff's sister Paula just had a baby girl. Sadie Josephine Booth Born: May Day, 2007 21" tall ~ 8 lbs. 15 oz. Parents: Jeff and Paula Booth :) Here are a couple of pictures of the cute little girl. We will write another post again soon. We hope everyone is having a fantastic May!!!

2 comments:

oregonfatts said...

Man... all this time you had a blog and I had no idea! Finally I can get my Cary fix. Enjoyed catching up on your happenings. It seems you guys are into spring breaks... maybe it was the same one... anyway I don't blame you. I'm into spring break as well. How far are you willing to travel?

Tracy Cary said...

As far as the budget allows. :)