Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Is It Over Yet?

18.5 days left of school and the count down has begun. I can't wait for this year to be done! I get to pass my little chittlins (not sure if that is word but oh well) on to the second grade. (Yeah!!) We are pretty excited about summer. We are planning to go up to Alaska for the first week in July. I got to see it in the winter. I am excited to see their summer weather. We are going to visit Jeff's Mom and step dad. I can't wait to get away and relax. On another note, Earl was the Survivor winner this season. (In case you are not into Survivor you may want to skip this part.) We like our weekly fix of survivor. This season was not the greatest but it got pretty interesting toward the end. One guy, Yau-Man, gave the 60,000 dollar truck that he won to another player for immunity. But then Dreamz, theguy who got the truck, decided to go back on his word and kept the immunity. It was all quite crazy. But fun times any way. Well, we will update again soon. I will let you know how the count down is going (if I survive). :)

No comments: