Spring break came at just the right time. I needed the break. Jeff and I headed to the beach for a day. The coast is so beautiful even if it was raining. We went to this little waterfall near
Tillamook. It was amazing and we had never heard of it before. It is way off the beaten path but well worth it. It is called
Munson Creek Falls (now you can visit it when you are down in that area). We tried to hit the
Tillamook cheese factory but they weren't packing :(. I guess it was time to do routine
maintenance this week. We were a bit bummed. But hey, we still got our squeaky cheese. :)
Here we are at Munson Creek Falls. The next one is just of the falls.
During the break I also got to babysit my niece, Lanie. She is such a cutie and I just couldn't resist taking this picture of her. She is almost walking and she loves playing in the water. She took one solo step for me that day.
2 comments:
Time for a new entry on your blog!!! :)
I'm working on it. I forget that we have our blog sometimes!! :)
Post a Comment