Too cute! Garrett loves his music, but he never moves that much! LOL!
Yeah! Cooper is quite the mover. We call it his Stevie move (like Stevie Wonder). LOL!!
Oh my gosh this is cute! He's such a little ham, I love it!
oh my word that is SOOOO cute! I love it!
He musta' got it from mom. :) What a riot!
I love his moves. He is darling! The "Stevie Move" is the best name for it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too cute! Garrett loves his music, but he never moves that much! LOL!
Yeah! Cooper is quite the mover. We call it his Stevie move (like Stevie Wonder). LOL!!
Oh my gosh this is cute! He's such a little ham, I love it!
oh my word that is SOOOO cute! I love it!
He musta' got it from mom. :) What a riot!
I love his moves. He is darling! The "Stevie Move" is the best name for it.
Post a Comment