Cooper turned 9 months old on May 27th! Wow! He keeps growing and learning new things. I am amazed at how fast the time has gone by. The 9 months of pregnancy seemed so much longer than these past 9 months that Cooper has been here. He had his 9 month check up on the 26th. He weighed 19 pounds and 10 ounces (such a big boy) and he was 28.5 inches long. His doctor told us that he would be getting his top 2 teeth soon and the very next day Cooper started having a runny nose (they took about 2 weeks to finally come in- I was so glad they were finally through because I was ready for the snotty nose to stop). He has been scooting so much more. He uses his arms to pull and his feet to push so that he can scoot on his belly to where ever he wants to go. Now I can't just set him down and know he will stay put. He loves to just go after things and usually it is things that I don't want him to have like cords or computers. He has started to pull himself up to stand. The first time he pulled himself up was in his little tub. He was splashing and then he reached to grab the tub edge and stood up (there is a picture below of him standing in his tub). Jeff and I were so surprised. Since then he uses what ever is near him to stand up including the diaper bag or me. He has started to feed himself more things too. I give him puffs or a biter biscuit when he is eating and he gobbles them up. It is pretty fun to watch him stuff them in his mouth. Every day is an adventure and it is so fun to see how he grows! Below are his 9 month pictures and some other adventures! :)







"Look at my new friend!"
"I love my friend in the mirror!"
One of my favorites!!
Trying to sit on daddy's shoulders.
Playing with the bucket that holds his toys. Too cute when he put it on his head!
Using his blanket to keep the sun out of his eyes.
Cool dude!
Scrub-a-dub-dub!
Standing up all on his own for the first time.
Nana and Papa. Cooper was more interested in rubbing Papa's hair than getting his picture taken.
Scooting all over- diaper changing is getting more difficult.
He some how backed his Elmo mobile under the table.
Hammin' it up for the camera!
Playing with great grandpa. We went to visit them in Goldendale May 14-16.
Sitting with great great grandma.
Sitting and playing with great grandma.
Eating his biter biscuit.
Hugging daddy!
Playing with his friend Elliot. So cute!
Mother's Day!
Using me to stand up! :)
1 comment:
Oh wow! Cute kid, Tracy! and Jeff. You've got some great pictures! You know, we're a little bit sad cuz we can't really photograph Ty. He moves too fast for our cameras. Um, so I was thinking, you should bring your camera over sometime! :)
Post a Comment