Friday, May 14, 2010

8 Months Old!! Already!?!

Cooper is 8 months old (back on April 27th) and starting to get more mobile. When he is on his tummy he will try to scoot towards things. He can turn a little and scoots backwards. I just know that crawling is not far off. Yikes!! He has now rolled over several times and I have gotten to watch him. Yay! After he rolls over he is not quite sure what to do. He still likes to sit and play with his toys which consists of mostly chewing on them. He loves bath time too. He is quite the splasher! Cooper is eating more things and seems to like most of what he is being fed. I think that sweet potatoes, squash with a little cinnamon and pears are his favorites. He got to go to the beach for the first time when we went on a retreat with our church group (April 16-18). He did pretty good sleeping in his pack and play. We went to Rogue Brewery for dinner Sunday before heading home and he decided that was going to be when he would first try feeding himself some of his puffs. He is growing up so fast! Below are his 8 month photos and a bunch of other fun ones.













What are you doing behind that big camera, mom?






I just couldn't resist! Such a cutie!





Really, what are you doing?



I got my bunny!


You can see him smiling while chomping!



Nom, nom, nom!



This is what happens when he decides to move his head all over the place while taking a bite of sweet potato.



Just sitting and playing!



Faux-hawk!



He loves chewing on blankets!



Balancing on daddy's hand!



Opening his Easter gift from nana and papa.



Hugging his bunny from grandma and grandpa.



He is about to chomp on the tag but I really liked how well his teeth were showing in this picture.



Tillamook Cheese Factory



Watching the cheese get packaged.



Hamming it up for the camera!



Sitting in his little chair that attaches to the table.











First time touching sand!















Sandy toes!!




No comments: