Cooper was officially 7 months old on March 27th (I was a bit behind in getting the pictures off the cameras and onto the blog). It is amazing how much he is growing and learning. He is so much fun to watch as he explores things. He can now sit up all by himself for long periods of time. Cooper will sit on his own and play with toys. He will intensely study his toys at times- I would just love to know what he is thinking. Sometimes he will be sitting playing with his toys and all of a sudden he will start giggling. It sure is cute. Cooper is quite ticklish and has a great giggle. He has rolled over a few times. The first time he rolled over I missed it. I was doing my hair in the bathroom and he was playing on the floor near me on his tummy. When I looked to see how he was doing he was on his back. I couldn't believe that I had missed it. He still loves tummy time and will even scoot a bit when he wants to reach something. I know that all too soon he will be mobile. Cooper has been eating solid foods and has some favorites and some not so favorites. He wasn't too sure about avocado. He liked peas, sweet potatoes, carrots and applesauce. Green beans were not a big hit (I had to mix in applesauce, which sounds weird, so that he would actually eat them). He is still a very smiley and laid back little boy. He is turning into quite the ham in front of the camera. Below are his 7 month pictures and some of his other adventures.

Emily Knapp (Knapp Photography) took the next several pictures in their studio.
I just think this one is so cute! :)
I love his smile in this one.
I took these next few in the studio.
Cooper and Mr. Bear
We went hiking at Multnomah Falls on March 20th. It was such a beautiful day. The weather was perfect. Cooper got to ride in the baby backpack.
Here we go!
Daddy and Cooper at the start of our hike.
Family shot. A very nice tourist offered to take our photo after we had taken his.
One more. :)
Enjoying the ride.
So much to see!
Silly face.
We made it.
At the top of the falls.
Back at the car. Love the baby backpack!
Tired Cooper (riding in the backpack is hard work).
There's a smile!
Just because- love the hat.
Asleep in the jumperoo.
Now what?
Avocado mess. :)
Trying to get the hang of a sippy cup. His expression is just priceless. :)
(Jeff says this is Cooper's reaction to the new healthcare bill being passed.)
1 comment:
Love it! I love how detailed you are in your posts! I know i get to see him all the time but its still fun to get updated like this!
Post a Comment