I couldn't resist taking pictures the other day of Cooper in this cute froggy outfit. I also thought I would post a few more pictures of his latest achievements (sitting up, teething, standing) and adventures.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Sitting up with the help of the boppy. He is smiling behind the binky.
.jpg)
There is the smile. :)
.jpg)
Bundled up at the zoo. This is the life.
.jpg)
Zonked on the couch. Snuggled up in the blanket that grandma made.
.jpg)
Cuddled up and napping together.
.jpg)
Chewing on daddy's finger. (He chews on anything that he can get in his mouth. I think he is probably teething. He is quite drooly too.)
.jpg)
Cooper and his new buddy Elliot.
.jpg)
Snuggled up in his crib with his bear.
.jpg)
Love those cute feet.
.jpg)
Tummy time. Gotta give the neck a break and rest the head.
.jpg)
Head is back up.
.jpg)
More drool.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
These are awesome! Love those amazing smiles!
Post a Comment