Wow! Has it really been 4 months already? Sometimes I just can't believe it. Cooper is growing so fast. He is currently weighing in at 14lbs. 12.5oz. (We have a baby scale here at home.) At his 4 month check up he was 25.35 inches long. Cooper also has quite the grip. He loves to grab onto what ever is within reach (which is why I now have a shorter haircut). He also loves to chew on whatever he get a hold of too. He will also pull him self up anytime he gets a hold of your hands. Sometimes when he is lying on his back I can see him flex his stomach muscles just trying to sit up. The other day he even stayed sitting up with no help (see picture below). Cooper loves to stand too. The doctor thinks that he may be an early walker since he likes to stand so much. Uh-oh, that means time to start thinking about baby proofing the house. He is quite the chatter bug and a spit bug too (drooler and spitter-upper). We love water proof bibs! Cooper is usually quite the smiley little guy and he is starting to giggle when you tickle him. I had fun taking some 4 month pictures of him wearing his little Santa hat that his grandma made for him. We also celebrated our first family Christmas. Cooper got to see lots of family and friends. He even got to go see Peacock lane Christmas night. The pictures below are 4 month photos and Christmas.
.jpg)
Smiley!
.jpg)
"I just love the hat that grandma made me!"
.jpg)
I just thought this was too funny!
Here is the toy near him.
Now it is in the mouth. You can't tell in the picture but the front
of his shirt is just soaked with drool.
.jpg)
Sitting up all on his own. Just using the boppy a little.
Now on to Christmas pictures.
.jpg)
This is how Cooper helped with decorating the tree.
Notice him trying to shove his whole fist in his mouth.
.jpg)
Jeff decorating the tree.
.jpg)
Pretty tree and it is huge (it was less than an inch from the ceiling).
.jpg)
At zoolights, baby bear with the polar bear.
.jpg)
Opening his stocking Christmas morning. Hugging his new bear.
.jpg)
Christmas morning with daddy.
.jpg)
Sitting with great grandpa on Christmas Eve.
.jpg)
Opening presents Christmas Eve at Nana and Papa's house.
.jpg)
Being cute with grandpa Christmas day.
Here is a little video of some the noises that Cooper makes.
2 comments:
I love these pics! He is so gorgeous!
Awww! Thanks, Emily!
Post a Comment