Okay so I am a little late. Cooper actually turned 5 months old on the 27th of January. It took me a while to download the pictures that I took. So I have his 5 month photos and a few extras. I can't believe that he is almost a half year old (wow, when I put it that way it seems like a long time). He is sitting up more. He can hold himself up for very short periods of time. We think that Cooper is teething because he is soooo drooly and chews on what every he can get in his mouth which tends to be his fingers (and sometimes ours). He is still such a smiler. If you smile at him you'll receive a huge smile in return. Cooper has also discovered his toes and loves to try and get them in his mouth (in a few of the pictures you"ll notice that one of his shoes has wet toes from him chewing on it). Cooper loves jumping in his "Johnny-Jump-Up" and in the "Jumperoo" (thanks Joe and Emily for letting us borrow it). Cooper is making all sorts of new sounds. He also has discovered the fake cough and he loves making that sound. It is quite adorable how he'll do a few little coughs and then smile. He is so much fun and has such a good nature. We are so blessed (or as Jeff likes to say, Cooper is insuring that later on down the line he gets a sibling).
.jpg)
Trying to get his toes.
.jpg)
Wet toes from chewing on them.
.jpg)
We went to the car show and so I was able to get my mini Cooper's pictures with a Mini Cooper.
.jpg)
He just wanted to look at daddy.
.jpg)
The next few pictures are from our snowshoeing adventure. We hiked around Trillium Lake. It was so much fun and great weather.
.jpg)
Diaper change in the snow- such a trooper.
.jpg)
Marianne and Sparky- our snowshoeing partners. :)
.jpg)
I just had to stick this one in because it makes me smile.
1 comment:
Great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing! I always enjoy them. He is so adorable, Tracy!
Post a Comment