Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Macro Fun!!

So I will post February's pictures soon but I wanted to post a few pictures that I took the other day first. Jeff got me a macro lens (yay, yay, yay) and I was so excited to share some pictures. I had a macro lens back with my film SLR and I have missed having one with my D-SLR until now. It is so fun to see things so up close and to photograph the tiny details. It is so interesting how seeing something up close can really change your perspective. The plant pictures I took just in our little yard. Normally I don't really think this particular plant is really that interesting to look at but with the dew and the light it ended up looking pretty cool. Here are a few pictures that I have snapped so far.

Jeff Gorvette- One of Cooper's favorite cars because it has daddy's name.

All the rest are from the same plant just different angles and lighting.

I think this is my favorite- maybe. :)





No comments: