February was a very fun month! We have had all kinds of weather. Some sunshine and then snow the next day. Crazy!! We managed to take advantage of the little bit of sunshine and go to the park with friends. On the not so sunny days we found some indoor fun. One day we went with Christi, Mili and Silas to Playdate PDX. Cooper had a blast climbing all over the place while I got quite the workout following him around. Shockingly I was really bad about taking pictures during the month of February (my computer's hard drive is thankful for the break). :) So not as many pictures as usual but still quite a few.
So my boy is growing up every day! We are now starting to have conversations and sometimes they are a bit interesting. The other day we were all in the car and Cooper piped up from his seat, "I see tractor."
Me- "Really buddy. That's great! Where is it?"
Cooper- "Right dhere!"
Me- ""Where? I don't see it."
Cooper- "In the sky. In the clouds."
Me- "Really?" (said with a very puzzled tone)
Cooper- "Yeah, tractor in the clouds... with bunny."
Me- "The tractor is in the clouds with a bunny?"
Cooper- "Yep! Tractor in clouds with bunny." (said very matter of factually)
Jeff and I just looked at each other and laughed- a lot!
Preschool craft day- making shape creatures.
Proudly pointing to their own creation.
Such great artwork.
Park Day
Mili sliding.
Cooper loves the slide!
Cheese!!
More sliding!
"The airplane is in the clouds!!"
Climbing.
More slides!
Snow Day #1
Sunny one day and then snow the next!
Not a lot but still fun.
A little reading in the car.
Snow Day #2
We got another dusting.
Random Pics
Getting used to the potty chair. Potty training very soon.
Played hard and zonked in the car. Not even his book kept him awake.
Playing on daddy's iPhone.
Playdate PDX
Mili, Cooper and Silas dancing!
Cooper loved the light up floor!
Cooper and Mili cutting a rug!
More dancing!
Playing in the ball launcher area.
Silly boy!
Collecting balls to try out the launcher.
Climbing to go down the big slide!
There he goes!!
Hurry up and take the picture so I can slide.
"Again!!"
Back to the ball area to shoot some balls!
And a bit more dancing!
And back to the ball area (we were all over the place)!
Kick!
Silly face!!
Inside the dragon head!
Scoping out all the people below!
Another slide!
Ball area- again!
Silly Cooper and Mili!
Sliding again and again and again.....
I'm going to get you!
Here I come!!
So I have started to notice that Cooper's cute way of saying things are starting to be replaced by the correct words. My little boy is growing up! I don't want to forget his little Cooperisms so I'm going to list them here.
Chugga woo woos = the show Chuggington (he is actually starting to say Chuggintons now)
Pattafiller = caterpiller
Cuh-puder = computer
Bumote = remote
A we you! = I love you
Hugs and kiffes = hugs and kisses
Care-yet = carrot
Tevin = Kevin
Maggots = magnets
A few sayings that just make me laugh: "Oh my nuts!" (Jeff said "oh nuts!" and Cooper copied it right away. Then he combined with "oh my" which he hears me say all the time. It has been so hard to get him to stopping saying nuts because it is hard not to laugh when he says it.) And "Oh my child!" (Not sure where he came up this one but it cracks me up.)





























































1 comment:
I loved reading this update! What a cutie and boy is he growing up! Love and miss you.
Heather
Post a Comment