Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Busy World of 15 Month Old Cooper

Wow! November was a busy month. I am finally done sorting through all the photos. After Cooper turned one I decided that instead of monthly photo shoots I would cut back to every three months for the posed photos (I still take lots of photos each month). So I attempted a little photo shoot and it was quite challenging. Cooper did not want to hold still to pose for photos. He just wanted to play so most of the pictures have him holding onto or chewing on a toy. :) I did manage to get some good ones. His little personality is starting to shine through and he has some great expressions. Besides not holding still long enough for pictures, Cooper has had some fun adventures. He is up to 12 teeth now- another molar, finally, popped through. Yikes!! He is a little piranha! He is good at the sign for all done when he finishes a meal. Cooper still loves to "give five" and has gotten good at clapping. He got his first fat lip. First blood- lips sure bleed a lot. He tripped and fell on a tile floor splitting his upper lip. There were many tears but an Otter Pop helped to sooth him. :) We got to go to a couple of birthday parties during November too. His little buddy, Elliot, turned 1 and his cousin, Beau, turned 3. It is so fun now because Cooper has fun running around and playing with the other kids. Cooper also got to enjoy his first Thanksgiving dinner (it was his 2nd Thanksgiving but the 1st where he was eating big people food). He wasn't so sure about some of the food though. :) We also got to go get our Christmas tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Cooper wasn't so sure about all the trees. I think from here I will let the pictures do the talking! :)

Mommy's 15 Month Photo Shoot
So much personality!



Had to use toys to help distract him and keep him in one place so this is what I got!





Now it is fingers in the mouth!





Toys in motion!



Givin' love to the stuffy!

Not sure what this face was all about but it makes me smile!



I was the only thing that would hold still long enough for a picture!

Smile for the camera! (look at all those teeth!)





"See my toy, mommy!"



Love the chubby cheeks!





All done!!




Cooper's Adventures!

First fat lip and first blood! Still smiling!



Otter Pop smile!

He kept sucking it in like this- It must have felt strange to him.



Another fat lip smile!

Trying to jump.

Vroom, vroom!

Playing with his cousin Nikki!

In the tunnel!

Nikki in the tunnel!

"Nikki is trying to get me!!"

Fun times with Nikki!



"I'm gonna get her!!"

Watching the snow with daddy!

Daddy in the tunnel with Cooper.

Jeff being silly!

Trying to put his hat on.



Carrying daddy's lunch box.

So strong!!



Silly face!

Loves his cars!

Being silly with daddy!




Our tree!

Not sure about touching it.



Ready to go home!

Cooper and Elliot with Jeff at Elliot's B-day party.



Cooper and Elliot playing.

Racing up the stairs!

Cooper stopping to pose for the camera.

Bum shot!

Such a close race!

Look at those curls!





Playing in Elliot's tunnel.

Cooper and Elliot





Cooper with Erin, Elliot's oldest sister. It was a combo b-day party for Elliot and Erin.

Check out some of Elliot's new cars with him!



Stopping to give daddy a hug!

"Help, I'm in jail!"





Tired at the end of the party.



Snow!!!



2nd Thanksgiving but 1st time having Thanksgiving dinner.







This is the "I don't like it" face.

Bath time silliness!!











Cutie Patootie in his robe!!

Love the chubby legs sticking out!

On the go!



Caught by daddy!



Awww!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such fun looking at Coopers new adventures. That boy needs a haircut. I think Nan is back is business. Grandpa liked the snow pictures and The Christmas tree looks good. Do you have it up yet?? Very cold and clear here. We stayed up late last night and watched the eclipse it was our anniversary too!! I am mailing Coopers hat tomorrow. love you guys Mom and Rick