Friday, July 10, 2009

Painting and Assembling the Crib

We have the room all painted and the crib put together. I am almost done organizing and arranging the room too. I love Ikea furniture. The crib is the only piece of furniture in the room that is not from Ikea. We painted the room a light sage green color that matches the crib bedding set that we picked out. All the furniture is a natural wood color.
This is part of the bedding set that inspired the room color.
Jeff doing some touching up. Here is the color. We left all the trim and doors the original color that was in the house when we bought it. Since it is a tan color it goes with the green really well.
Time to put the crib together.
Oops! (I had to include this picture) Jeff built the crib around himself and had to crawl out. :)
Me at 32 weeks by the crib. :)
Yeah!! The crib is all done!

No comments: