Wow! So sorry I am posting this so late. I have gotten behind with getting ready for all the holidays. November seemed like it just flew by!! I can't believe how much Cooper is growing. Every day, it seems, I am surprised at something new hew can say or has learned. He is quite the little mimic now. He is in that phase of repeating everything! It totally cracks me up when he wants daddy's attention he will say, "Hey, Jeff!" since he has heard mommy say it. I laugh every time!! :) Some of my favorite things he says are: "Sure, mama!" "A wooo (I love you)," "Aww, dang! (like Mater)" "Right there (when you ask him to find something it is always right there)," "Oh, yeah, yeah, sure" "I get it," "I see moon and stars (he loves pointing out the moon)," "Oh, that's funny!" "Chugga woo woos (what he calls trains)," and "Mommy cute (my favorite)." He is also my little helper. He loves to swiffer the floor for me and vacuum with his toy vacuum. Cooper will put things in the trash too. He is our little shadow sometimes!
At the beginning of November we got the chance to visit with grandma and grandpa one more time before they headed back to Alaska. It was so fun to get to visit with them and the great grandparents. Cooper loves pointing to the picture of grandma and grandpa we have and saying who it is. :) For Thanksgiving we celebrated at my brother's house. Cousin Beau's birthday falls right around Thanksgiving so we celebrated his birthday that night too. The kids had so much fun playing together and it was a nice evening of visiting with family! I am so thankful for all the blessings in our lives! After Thanksgiving we went to the children's museum for a day. Cooper had so much fun playing with daddy in the water area and building with Legos. The next week Cooper and I went with our friends Christi, Mili, and Silas to OMSI. The kids had so much fun is the science play ground area. Cooper especially liked the water area!
Visiting Grandparents
Cooper playing on the iPod while mommy and daddy play on iPhones!
He knows how to work the iPod pretty well!
He loves the car game!
Thanksgiving and Beau's Birthday
Beau playing with his new whistle.
Cooper and daddy checking out Beau's new guitar!
More presents!
Cooper loved the whistle too!
Beau and Lanie playing the guitar.
Cooper loving the pomegranate that Aunt Katie gave him.
Shoving it in!!
Can't get enough pomegranates!!
Pomegranate face!
Happy Birthday, Beau!!
OMSI
Sand time!
Silas just being cute- he wasn't too into the sand.
Cooper and the lion!
Mili
Such a fun expression!
Block time!
Water time!!
Cooper loved the swirly water!! (I called it the toilet because they threw the balls in and they would flush back out to be thrown in again.)
Playing in the water jet!
Splash!!
Computer boy!
Climbing around!
Cooper says, "Cheese!!"
Trying to get them both to look at the camera.
Trying to get a shot of Silas, Cooper, and Mili!
This is the best we got! Hahaha!! Trying to get three kids to look and smile was entertaining!








































No comments:
Post a Comment