Tonight I was very thankful for my husband's skill with a shop-vac. It was time to get Cooper ready for bed. So I was changing his diaper like I always do when he decided to unload (not number 1 either). :) Jeff was helping me get him all cleaned up when he unloaded again. However, instead of just going onto the diaper it went shooting out and on to the carpet. So we got him all cleaned up, in a fresh diaper and jammies, and put to bed. Then we started the clean up process: laundry and carpet clean up. Even with interesting moments like tonight's the last two pictures show why it is all worth it.
Jeff on carpet clean up duty.
I just love that smile.

Fast asleep in his crib.
3 comments:
You're right. That's a precious smile!
Sam "decorated" the wall tonight. It was a little easier to clean up than your mess, I imagine. This too shall pass.
So true, Aimee! It is funny the things that you become okay with as a parent. I think before I might have really been grossed out by the whole poo and spit up stuff but now it is not a huge deal. Thank goodness for a good washer and dryer though. :)
Post a Comment