Wow! I can't believe that our little guy is already 3 weeks old. He is growing so fast. I wish that I could constantly take pictures because he is doing something cute when I am unable to take a picture (except for dirty diapers- those aren't cute). He has already had some big adventures too. Kris, Jeff's mom, came and stayed with us for awhile. Cooper got to spend lots of time with his grandma and what a blessing that was for Jeff and I. She helped us out a ton and it was great to get to spend time with her. We also went on a road trip to visit Jeff's grandparents and his great grandma. So Cooper got to meet his great grandparents and his great great grandma (she was very excited to meet her great great grandson). We got some pictures of all 5 generations together. Jeff, Cooper and I also took a day and went to the zoo. We were hoping to see the lions in the new Predators of the Serengeti exhibit but they were hiding. We did get to see the cheetahs and the wild African dogs though. Okay, picture time. :)
The five generations
.jpg)
All of us together.

Cooper with his great great grandma.

Snuggled up in the car seat for the ride home.

One of the cheetahs napping.
.jpg)
Jeff and Cooper at the zoo.
.jpg)
Our little Simba.
.jpg)
Me and Cooper at the zoo.
.jpg)
The only word I have for this is cute.
.jpg)
And again, cute!
1 comment:
I agree! That is the perfect word. "Cute!" Or another one may be "absolutly adorable"! Oh wait...haha thats two...oh well, He is!
Post a Comment