Monday, December 29, 2008

Our House, Snow and Christmas

Okay so I thought I would get pictures of the house on here a whole lot sooner but I didn't seem to manage. I am really trying to get better at blogging more often. We are all settled in our house and have unpacked everything. We are still working on some organizing and that sort of thing but for the most part everything is done. It is so nice to have a place of our own finally.
This is our main floor and our Christmas tree.
Then we got a ton of snow. I am so thankful that we have the Subaru. All wheel drive let us go pretty much anywhere we wanted. We even braved the weather one day and went all the way downtown. I have never seen Portland covered in snow. It was pretty cool. So here are some snow pictures.
The beginning of the snow. Can you find the Focus? (This was taken when we had the most snow) Downtown

Here are a few more pictures that I took with my new toy and some of Christmas with family.

Frozen bamboo. Our niece, Lanie, getting ready to frost some cookies. The cookies. Our nephew, Beau, getting a bath before Christmas dinner and presents.

1 comment:

Aimee B. said...

Whate a cute niece and nephew! It's always nice to be clean for present! :)