Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wow, it has been awhile!

Well, we haven't posted for awhile. We are so bad at keeping up to date on our postings. What have we been doing since Christmas? We have been snowboarding several times. Mt. Hood has had an amazing amount of snow this year. It has been so awesome!! We got lots of snow out in Sandy town. Unfortunitely Gresham did not get any snow so no snow days. :( Jeff, is still taking classes at MHCC. This term is much better because he is getting to take some computer classes that he enjoys. Jeff, Jeremy, Joe and Mark went up to the mountain and dug a snow cave to sleep in over night. I stayed with the girls and we had a great time scrapbooking and watching chick flicks plus we were warm. :) Well, I am going to keep this one short since the pictures are on the other computer. I will post again soon, really I will, and add pictures of these various events.

1 comment:

Matt Guerino said...

Great to see how you guys are doing! It's always nice to hear about the anniversaries of people who's weddings I've done! Are you still teaching at MLA?

Love you guys,

G