Monday, September 24, 2007

So Sorry We Haven't Updated

Wow, I am so sorry we haven't updated this in a while. We are still alive and using our blog. We have been without Internet for almost 2 months now (I did not realize how much I used the Internet until we did not have it anymore. It is a pain to be without it especially since we don't have TV, we feel very out of the loop). I try to check email and what not when I am at work but have not gotten a chance to sit down and update this. I plan on adding another post really soon to let you know all the things that have happened since the beginning of June. Things like, we went to the beach this summer for my b-day and we went to Alaska in July. The brand new school year has started and I am already into the 4th week of school. I will write more about these when I post again and put in pictures. I need to bring my laptop so that I have all the pictures. Well, I hate to make this so short but I want to leave work. The day is done and it is time to go home. :) We love all you guys and I hope you keep checking our blog. :)

1 comment:

oregonfatts said...

I'm missing the internet and tv too... I totally feel your pain. though i am getting lots of reading and writing done